Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HOT FLASHES!

Argh!

My women friends have warned me that I would start to have hot flashes, I would have trouble sleeping and life could be hell for a while. Though I knew it was coming, and I've had an occasional light flash, I was not expecting what has started the last few weeks.

Not only have I not slept through the night in about a month, but in the last week I've been awake much more than I have slept. (My dogs being aggravating have not helped.)

To top it off, today while doing some light exercises, the hot flash that came over me made me feel nauseated. I thought I would toss my cookies all over my stability ball!

Now that it has finally started, it better pass quickly! A lack of sleep and an overheated me are NOT a good combination.

Oh, shoot! Here comes another one!
____________

Photo borrowed from http://alignpilates.com/tag/yoga-for-hot-flashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment