Monday, December 28, 2009

I am Too Old To ...

I am too old to:
  • lie about how long I was at lunch.
  • worry about what other people think about me.
  • wear skinny, stretch jeans.
  • "get" movies such as Harold and Kumar or anything titled Saw.
  • know what a Bukagon is.
  • listen to Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers.
  • listen to rap, hip hop or any of the horrible music my son listens to.
  • worry about the car I drive.
  • drink shots.
  • read without glasses or cheaters.
  • wear anything that shows my stomach.
  • care about team Edward or team Jake.
  • stay out until last call.
  • drink really cheap beer or super expensive beer.
  • wear thong underwear.
  • have more kids.
  • shop for no reason.
  • spend time with unpleasant people.
  • need an iPod -- I have a Sansa MP3 player that works great, but was a fraction of the cost.
  • have another dog. (No more after these!)
  • watch Teen Mom, Real World, Say Yes to the Dress or many other reality shows.
  • succumb to peer pressure.
  • lie about stupid stuff.

In a couple of days, I'll post a list of things I'm too young for!

No comments:

Post a Comment