Sunday, June 6, 2010

Margarita Pants

I saw a woman today who is my new idol.

She had to be in her early 70s. She was thin and fit and her snow white hair was in a great trendy short haircut. But what I loved was her outfit.

Her bold patterned pants could only be described as "resort wear" -- they were bright green with a pattern featuring bottles of wine, glasses of wine and people drinking wine drawn in black and bright pink. She paired the pants with a matching green shirt and a great pink scarf that matched the wine bottles perfectly. I immediately knew this woman was fun!

As I looked at her, one thought came to mind -- the only thing that would have made the outfit perfect is if the pattern featured Margaritas!



OK, this fabric is not nearly as cute as the "wine" pants, but it would still look pretty good with a bright green shirt and maybe a bright pink scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment