Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm 50 -- Now What?

It was my original intent to end this blog on my 50th birthday. After all, the entire point was to fret and stew about turning 50 -- once you've passed the landmark, what is the point?

Well, several people have asked me what I plan to do, and I just could not figure out a great to end this. One friend so enjoys this blog as her best connection to me, I thought maybe I'll keep it going.

So, one of my goals on my 50th birthday was to do 50 new things before December 13 this year. Now that I'm "old", my life has become somewhat stagnant and I need to do something to add in a little excitement and some new challenges. 50 new things seems like a great way to do that. Before deciding that I would blog about those 50 things, I have already completed three. One will be a blog post in a few days -- the others will just make my final list.

Since 50 blog posts in a year is not a lot, I'm sure I will just feel the need to write about something or to vent, and this will be the venue.

So thank you to everyone who has helped me make it to my halfway point! Thank you to everyone who made it to my birthday party. And if you have any ideas for somethine for me to try this year, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment